Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's time!!!

So we've made it, and here it is OPENING NIGHT!!

I am so frigging excited, and although I haven't had much time to blog, so much has happened!!

Okay, so I'm gonna go back and start from the last time I blogged...

I had been battling with the whole Where Do I Go segment and truly I was wondering where to go. The cast all decided on a certain night it would be the first 'clothes-taking-off day'. So we get to that particular part and I'm like "Is this a set up? Am I going to be the only one stripping?" And I can't really look up during that scene to see if anyone else is doing it, cause then I'd look like some crazy pervert trying to get a peek! So I'm on the floor looking at the ceiling and the light that's appears to be beaming directly on me, wondering if I'm going to do it...

Okay, so now time is running out. Piss or get off the pot! "OKAY FINE!!", I yelled at myself. Start removing some stuff, girl! You're free, right?! So 'beads, flowers, freedom, happiness...' I removed my shirt. Then I figured well maybe I'll do this in stages and by the time the show starts I'll be set! Well then the next night, I'm feeling more free. I'm on the floor in the same spot on the stage with that same light overhead contemplating my next move. 'Where do I go, follow the children...' and again time is running out. Okay, shirt? Check! Pants? Check!...Okay that's good for now! 'Beads, flowers, and a little more freedom, working towards happiness!'

Here we are again. Next night. On the floor. Light overhead. Where Do I Go. It's on! I'm going for it. Shirt? Check! Pants? Check! Bra...? CHECK! THE GIRLS ARE LOOSE! THE GIRLS ARE LOOSE! And there I am standing proudly like the women of Nigeria with my breasts beared in a pose of power! Take that! BEADS! FLOWERS! FREEDOM!!! Okay, maybe I can do this.

Then we're in 'hell week' it's Saturday and we're doing light cues. We get to Where Do I Go and I'm expecting to see some really low lights, and shadows, and such. NOT AT ALL!! The lights are not down at all, we see them, they see us! What is going on here?! Apparently I'm not the only one who feels this way because other tribe members are saying the same thing. This isn't what we expected. Okay, so now another decision. Do I still do it, although I was practicing under the pretense the light would be lower? Do I just forgo it and not do the scene at all? What about all my hard work? What about me being Freedom Child? Hmmm. Well after some contemplation I decided to go halfway. Who knows what may happen now?

Also, I HAVEN'T TOLD MY MOTHER YET! I have to warn her to let her know peepees will be flying about and the nipples will sway! I'm contemplating how/when or should I just let her be surprised? I can just imagine her sitting there and we come from under the tarp singing and being free, birthday-free. She would be okay, but she'd surely say something to me later. I am trying not to laugh, but man the thought tickles me so!

The last couple of dress rehearsals have been awesome, too. I look...everyone looks really good. I was sitting in the mirror with Ryan and I said, "It looks like I have on foundation. Man, I'm gorgeous!" and she falls out. I'm cracking up too cause I can be vain. It's not serious, though...
Then last night at final dress I decided to go diva for Scott's benefit/amusement. He tells us all we have to go out now and mingle with the crowd. I told him, "I decided I'm not going to go out there tonight. The first act is MY ACT and I don't want my public to see me before it's time!" Well he laughed first, then he turned and walked out of the dressing room because of course he wasn't worried about me going out there. I went, and I dropped some serious knowledge on those 'people' and I can't wait until I get to share with the audience!

All that to say, tonight is the night that we get this show on the road. I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so...scared! -Jessica Spano

...until next time

42 comments:

Scott Miller said...

The lights are way dimmer than you think they are, girl...

Trisha Bakula said...

He's totally right. The lights are way dim and shadowy... You just keep focus on those little twinkling "stars" up in the booth... and by this I do not mean my nipples. :0)

goodmangood said...

^^ 謝謝你的分享,祝你生活永遠多彩多姿!.........................

皮東 said...

路過--你好嗎..很棒的BLOG.........................................

陽明山花季 said...

nice job! waiting for your new artical. ........................................

v奎峰奎峰 said...

喜樂的心是健康良藥,憂傷的靈使骨枯乾。........................................

少菁 said...

你可以從外表的美來評論一朵花或一隻蝴蝶,但你不能這樣來評論一個人........................................

黃欣幸 said...

如果你批評他人。你就沒有時間付出愛......................................................

RafaelLetso21555 said...

how do u do?................................................................

RexTemples0217 said...

從來名利地,皆起是非心。 ..................................................

長卉LisetteC said...

文章很棒~感謝!!..................................................

DeonKilgore220 said...

生活盡可低,志氣當高潔. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Anja021netteC_021Restrepo1 said...

不勞而獲的事情,並沒有價值.............................................

佳順 said...

成人情色論壇 aa 片俱樂部視訊i68美女 視訊女郎成人 情色 aa片免費看影片色漫畫帝國 免費a網,免費視訊辣妹 免費av999 sex影片視訊分享區 免費視訊聊天 ex jp成人-免費聊天室 夜色網 avhigh 視訊交友av1688 閃亮天使520聊天室 bt名模論壇 性感辣妹,sex女優 免費影片直播網 免費無碼影片 g8mm 網 34c高雄視訊聊天 正妹影音mmshow 成人a片網 oec 喔伊細辣妹視訊交友 yam交友天堂 777視訊美女 666成人網 哈啦視訊聊天室 性愛姿勢,sogo 色論壇 新竹援交a片免費線上看 a片-癡電車漢 kk俱樂部thmt aa成人漫畫 18禁聊天 18禁成人網 免費影片觀賞 洪爺免費a影片線上直 jp激麻a電影 聊天室交友b shop 成人視訊mela ,g點,免費a片,免費18影片 聊天室環球辣妹聊天室 90691 免費 aa 片試看情色文學 線上 aa 片試看嘟嘟,免費線上a電影 成人交友qk176 辣妹聊天室 90691 AV 前線 avdvd ut聊天室找一夜女 girl5320 貼片et免費影片下載 美國免費 aa 片試看aio 倉井空免費影片 wc123美色女影城 jp成人網

家谷 said...

期待你發表的新文章!跟你說一聲加油。 ........................................

EnaT_Bastarache1128 said...

婚姻對男人來說是賭他的自由,對女人而言卻是賭她的幸福。............................................................

judyrod said...

淫叫淫水淫女情慾情色做愛限制級波霸口交18禁貼圖寫真視訊援交露點爆乳潮吹裸體裸照裸女愛愛無碼尋夢視訊聊天a漫a片a圖一夜情一葉情人妻激情情色寫真美女自拍辣妹自拍

SadeRa盈君iford0412 said...

Man proposes, God disposes...................................................................

vickiekurt said...

Where did you purchase this product?.................................................................

林志宏 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。......................................................................

幸齊幸齊 said...

良言一句三冬暖,惡語傷人六月寒。.................................................................

靜宸靜宸 said...

向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

王名仁 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。............................................................

賢林 said...

今天心情很好..你心情好嗎?..................................................................

宥妃宥妃 said...

什麼樣的學習計畫並不重要,重要的是你是什麼樣的人。............................................................

1986/6/7 said...

very nice blog~~..................................................................

盈廖生家秀蔡 said...

謝謝格主的分享..................................................................

黃威宇 said...

Offence is the best defence.............................................................

蔡靜芳蔡靜芳 said...

教育無他,愛與榜樣而已............................................................

琬安琬安 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

林聖瑤 said...

Learn wisdom by the follies of others.............................................................

孫邦柔 said...

初次拜訪,祝你人氣一百分..................................................................

蕭劉明倫松恬 said...

人生有如洶湧的波濤,如果沒有岩石的阻擋,怎能激起美麗的浪花?.......................................................

雅佳謙筑 said...

愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

邱思吳佳順翰 said...

Learning makes life sweet.......................................................................

bokk said...

要在憂患恥辱的環境裡,創造我們自力更生的新生活。..................................................

冠陳儒 said...

第一次來這裡 愛上你的部落格 感謝你的分享...............................................................

蕾蕾 said...

回應是最大的支持^^y~~~甘吧嗲............................................................

翊翊翊翊張瑜翊翊翊 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。........................................

王辛江淑萍康 said...

我是天山,等待一輪明月。......................................................................

司冯欣 said...

看後受益良多,謝謝∪ˍ∪......................................................

john smith said...

Hello UK students!!!!
Register before Jan 15thand get 1000 pounds student aid.


http://www.eurocallingcards.com/econet/