Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No time for losers cause we are the champions...

OF THE WORLD!! Okay so I have the spirit of the Olympics very close to me (it's not just because it's blasting on the TV in the background...). This hit me when I sat down and decided to blog a little. The production is moving right along and it's going sooo well it's almost a little eerie. As I work on my part, rehearse, sing songs I'm constantly wondering if I'm heading in the right direction. I'm wondering if I'm doing justice to my part. I'm wondering if the beforementioned questions are still being pursued. They are. The more I say that I'm Freedom Child the more I'm starting to believe it. If I call myself that enough I will make sure that all that I do is in pursuit of freedom. If I show that I believe it, other people will also and maybe I can start a little 'freedom' trend! There'll be people pursuing freedom in spirit, love, validation, etc ALL OVER THE WORLD!! Wow, how great would that be?! Maybe then the change we seek will start in us. Once that happens we can imagine, seek, and find change in the things we never thought we would. We would be able to not just see the negative but be affected by the positive in a situation. It's not in how we start, it's in how we finish!

All that to say, the show is really rolling along and it's to the point now where we need to Get Right or Get Left. I don't wanna get left! So you just may have to eat my dust!!

No comments: