Thursday, August 14, 2008

Really quickly...

To my tribe:
Because of you I had a wonderful birthday. August the 14th I celebrated my birthday with my tribe and they sang happy birthday and took me out for drinks. It was fun hanging out and spending time with my folks! THANKS, I really appreciated it, and I loved my bracelet. This hot guy gave it to me, and it's rumored that he made it with his BARE HANDS!! There are signs everywhere :)

I also realized tonight that I look forward to seeing everyone. There are days when I just feel worn out, just not in the mood, but after being around you all I start to feel better. I bet sometimes Scott wishes I didn't feel as good as I did (I tend to talk a lot more and make jokes...), but I'm glad that they have that affect on me. I am appreciative that I work with people who are able to bring about a positive change in me, that affect me positively. People need people like that in their lives and I am absolutely freaking blessed to have that! THIS IS GREAT!

...until next time

No comments: